Working with Alberta Glass provides one big advantage... You know we will get it right
From providing the exterior glazing to one of Western Canada’s most elegant buildings, the crescent shaped Bow Building in Calgary, to simple or complex renovations and retrofits of aging buildings to daily service or emergency calls for our long term clients, Alberta Glass brings experience in managing cost, performance and completing the project on time and on budget. Working with Alberta Glass means getting it right on the building envelope.
Alberta Glass, based in Calgary, is Western Canada’s leading glass and glazing service contractor specializing in the entire lifecycle of a building’s glazing needs including Curtain Wall, Storefronts & Entrances, Interiors, Services & Maintenance, Renovation and Green Building for Office, Retail, Medical, Educational, Airport, Government and Hospitality environments.
Over our eighteen year history, we have participated in building some of Alberta’s most prominent buildings including the Bow Building and Eighth Avenue Place. We can provide design assist along with accurate and detailed estimating for all Commercial and Institutional projects.
All companies have core competencies. Our expertise is in the following:
- Curtain Walls
- Skylights & sloped glazing
- Storefronts & entrance doors, revolving doors, barrier free entrances
- Structural and point supported glazing
- Custom extrusions
- Glass design and design assist
- Engineered solutions
- LEED – high performance glazing solutions
- Experts on means and methods for critical building envelope design
- Non-traditional heavy equipment, oversize installs and tight schedules
- Safety and risk management
- Expertise in engineering, wind loading, building tolerances, movements, building code, water and air infiltration
- Maintenance, cleaning, sustainability and access
- World-wide sourcing